Linking up with Five for Friday
1. Do you keep free write journals? My kinders like to keep journals to write in when they finish early or don't eat breakfast or there is indoor recess aka Magic School Bus and draw a picture or an IEP meeting runs long or you get the picture. They can write and draw anything they like, revisit old work or write about topics I give them. Once a week, we take time during calendar to share something we wrote that week so I like them to work in their notebooks in order. Usually, I give them a sticky note to mark the place...but I'm using bookmarks this year. I made Writing Bookmarks.
2. For my Friday Freebies, I decided on a growing freebie. Each Friday for the next few weeks, I will be adding bookmarks to a freebie file on TPT. Last week's bookmark was Adventure Awaits. I resized it in different options and directions for you to choose from. I also added 2 writing bookmarks. Star Writer and Write On using the kids with pencils above. Check out the growing freebie here. I'm linking the freebie with TBA's Freebie Friday so hop over there and check out everyone else's freebies as well.
3. I'm still battling sinus issues and some vertigo but had good headway with doctors visits this week. Then I was able to get a good number of new items finalized and posted to my TPT store this week. Click here to check out some different versions of Write the Math Room.
4. I get back in my classroom on Monday. I'm so excited as it is a new to me classroom. I've been sorting and resorting all summer.
5. Since it is my last full Friday of vacation, I took my girls to the farm. It was the youngest's first pony ride. The park near us has a 4H petting farm so she loves to pet the goats and we like to visit the zoo. But she got to this....
Have a great week.