Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kari-Bolt
 
Wishing you a peaceful day full of family and friends!
I am blessed to spend mine with my wonderful 3 children and husband and to have other family to visit.
 
In TPT news, I added a new Holidays themed set with tons of pieces for use with short vowels. It is mostly first grade review but works with extending kindergarten skills. I am almost finished activities for Snow Reading and Writing. I have to decide how much and how many variations to include but I am loving the unit and its graphics by Kari Bolt (just like the ones above). My TPT store is on sale for Black Friday 20% off and then it will be 20% on Dec 2 & 3 for Cyber Monday sale. You get 28% off when you combine the 20% off with the TPT code: cyber.
 
Enjoy,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment