Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Monday Freebie for Mom

Monday for Mom
I've been updating some sets recently. I added to both Mom units - Interactive Readers and Math Morning WorkIf you purchased, be sure to re-download. If not, they will be part of the sale.

Last year, I made the interactive readers which my class loved. There are a variety of choices. We focused on the her/his reader and labeled the pictures. This lead to writing about our moms. This year, I added additional writing centers. There are 4 options and this free one for you with graphics by EduClips. My kinders cut out and sequence the sentence on the paper. They then write 1-2 sentences of their own on the same topic and illustrate. 

Right click and save the freebie png above.


I have also been working on creating mini-readers and updating paper for my Sea Creatures Research unit. Look for a sea freebie on Friday. : )

Don't forget to stop by the other freebies on 
and to shop the TPT Teacher Appreciation Sale. My store will be on sale along with the additional TPT code TPTXO.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment