Monday, March 17, 2014

5 for Marvelous Monday

Here is my Five for Friday and Manic Monday Freebie post all in one. A photo one at that. 

My mom had her birthday on Wednesday. My kids picked out graphics to make her an online comic strip since she was away caring for her mom. This is a picture from the end. The eldest two had fun resizing the pictures. My grandmother passed Friday after a battle with cancer. My eldest daughter and I made her this picture.


 
School was crazy this week. Our 3rd grade buddies (and my daughter) had state testing. We made three different candy cards during the testing window. Here is the last one - graphics by EduClips colored by my kinders.

 Here is our domino addition worksheet projected on the SmartBoard. They had fun recording this way. Check out my post from Wednesday about Domino Pond Addition. They worked with partners on the Domino Pond mats and recorded the addition sentences on whiteboards. This child also drew the domino. : ) You can pick up the Domino Pond mat and recording sheet here for Free.
This is a center I made for one of my teammates. The cards are from Rainbow Rhymes & Reading. This student was so proud of his cookie sheet that he took it to visit the office. The students had the option to make the words with magnets to match the picture and then find the word OR match the words and then make it with magnets. We keep our cards in that nifty blue snack containers from Dollar Tree (I so need more). 

 I am linking up the freebie with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday.
Jenn


Classroom freebies

No comments:

Post a Comment