Sunday, February 7, 2016

We {Heart} Book Reviews

Valentine Centers
The last few weeks, my kinders have been making B/M/E (beginning, middle, end)  flipbooks about the books they read at listening center or library. To change it up, I created a new book review page using these "Happy Hearts" from Educlips. It has spaces for the kinders to draw and write about a favorite part & a confusing part. They can pick to complete either space or both.

For our center games like Roll, Say, Read, I created an accountability sheet to record words they knew right away and words they need to work on. This same concept could be used with reading new texts during guided reading or books in a bag.

We will be using centers from my units from last year. We {Heart} to Read and Write and We {Heart} Vowels Click here to see them in my TPT store.


Hope you have a great week! I'm off to help my own children finish the valentines for their classmates.

<3Jenn
KinderMyles

No comments:

Post a Comment