Monday, October 21, 2013

Trick or Treat and a freebie

 
It is getting close to that time of year!

I added a few new items to my TPT store and a freebie.
Trick or Treat Write the Math Room with a bonus treat Bump games.
Write the Math Room - 3 Versions (count the objects, ten frames and dominoes) with recording sheets
BUMP! - 4 versions (1 die, add 2 dice, add 10 to the die & 6 to 10) in both costumes and candy designs
 

 
 
We are also loving our Candy Corn First Sound Sorts. I printed mine half size to sort into smaller containers and on our pocket chart.


I have been making a mini-reader for my class recently. You print the 2 pages back to back, cut the page in half horizontally, stack the pages, fold and staple. The students trace certain focus words, look at beginning sounds and discuss the pictures. Here is a Trick or Treat one FREE for you.
 
 
Have a great week.
Linking up with
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I'm going to use this with my kinders next week.
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete