Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday Vacation Style & Apple Sounds

I'm linking this post up with Five For Friday and Freebie Friday. : ) 
Freebie Fridays


Five for Friday- The last few weeks
1. We went on vacation for 2 days to the BEACH. The sand was too cold for toes but we had fun running up and down it and into the waves.
 
 2.We went to the pool while visiting PapPap. Always use your noodle.

3. I packed up my old classroom getting ready to move into a new one. After moving a few things (including lots of books) in random containers, I to buy packing boxes. Now to get it all organized and into my new classroom.


4. I worked on our county technology connections with some great ladies - formatting, linking, and lots more.

5. A new unit and freebie.
Teachers will use anything to make centers ...especially kitchen supplies. Last year, I made a candy corn phonics center using pie plates. The kids loved sorting into the plates. This made me remember peeling apples and making pies with my grandmother. For this Fall, I made apple sounds sorts with fun sorting mats including ...pie plates.

You can cut the pieces into squares or apple shapes, sort directly in the pie plates or use the apple crate mats.




Here we sorted onto a tree mat.and drew our own.

Check out the complete unit with over 450 apple cards to sort beginning and end sounds, 10 focus sounds with printables, & variety of sorting mats.

Click the preview to download the Freebie Sampler with sample apple cards featuring /m/ and /b/, sorting mat and printables.

Have a great week!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment