Friday, July 18, 2014

Match It!

Match It!
One of my most popular sets on TPT is 

It may be all about the pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/61924563599193168/
because it gets re-pinned more than anything I have ever pinned but I  it may be the open book look. You can also check out the post Rhym-ominoes from last year (which contains a its own freebie). I've updated Rhyme It! with a few more printables. 

I also created a new unit in the same style...like an expansion pack. The first is for the beginning of the year - Alphabet (letter to letter and letter to picture) and Beginning Sounds (picture to picture). 
Match It! Beginning Sounds



What can you do with these cards? Pocket Chart sort of course. 

How about baseball card slots? We put these sleeves in a binder and sorted the cards.

You could put the labels in an old dust jacket that just won't stay on your book & fold the bottom up to make pockets.

How about this for a quick assessment...
Ask the student to cover the matches and then tell you how they are alike.

When I started expanding, I really wanted one that was antonyms so....a forever freebie was created. Pick it up on TPT
I'm linking it up with TBA's Freebie Friday & classroom freebie's Manic Monday. Don't forget to check out the other freebie posts.
Have a great weekend.
Jenn

Freebie Fridays

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment