Friday, June 21, 2013

Pixie And A Summer Sale

It is Summer...and Friday!

My school year officially ended with a clean-up and organize day on Monday. I love this time to sort and clean but it does wear you out....and I could have used 2 days. :)

So how have I been spending this week...not sleeping in. I have been working on the technology connections for our school district - creating, linking, & updating. This is a lot of fun for me. I have a serious love of clipart/graphics (don't we all) and enjoy making printable games and activities. But once a year, I switch modes completely and design things for Kidspiration, SmartBoard and this year....Pixie. I am in love with working in Pixie. It is easy to get the hang of and will be easier for students and staff to learn than some programs. That is not to say, it doesn't have its pitfalls (which I think we found all of). There are things that PPT and SB do that Pixie doesn't but it took me back to the days when we designed sorts/activities in KidPix for computer lab time. We also find and link to great websites with activities for the kinders. Finding things to meet the comprehension side is a lot harder. Any favorites?

Can you guess which picture below?

My daughter's birthday is coming up. Monsters U opens...we are totally seeing this soon. It is the first day of Summer. I'm running a sale for the weekend.

Have a great week!
Jenn
KinderMyles
 
 
 

 
 fiveforfriday
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment