Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter Sports and Monday Freebie

You may have seen my Winter Sports Word Games that I posted last week. I made it using high frequency words from kindergarten and first grade lists to help my son practice his word wall words. It has lots of fun games like Roll& Read and Read & Sort. You can check it out here.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Word-Games-1043732
 
What it didn't have was Vocabulary for writing centers. I put the finishing touches on this unit today. Its been half done while I procrastinated with other projects for my classroom. eek. It has a vocabulary sheet in color and black and white for writing folders, 2 sizes of color vocabulary cards for Write the Room and Writing Centers, recording sheets, label it pages, scramble sentence writing prompts and more. You can check it out here.
 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Sports-Vocabulary-Write-It-1069762
In the preview for Winter Sports Write It! above is a freebie - color by sight word. I couldn't resist making this for breakfast work.
 
You can pick up both sets on sale through January 21st. I am linking this freebie up to Classroom Freebies Manic Monday. Be sure to hop on over.
 
 
It is looking like snow for us tomorrow and its the hubby's day off. :-)
Have a great week.
Jenn
 
PS I was excited to see likes on my FB post of the MLK crafts we did so I sent copies of the word games unit. I will be sending a product to random commenters on the FB entry linking to this post. : )
 
 
 

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment