Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Freebies and a Mini Sale

Within the last month, I have had quite a few new followers on TPT and some new blog followers. I really appreciate all the feedback and comments. I have a large to-do list but am balancing work and family - with a focus on family a little more recently. I've posted a number of new freebies recently including: 


So for Freebie on the 15th with Lucky to Be in First, I'm posting a few oldie but goodie freebies from last year that you may not have.  








Also, my Spring Things Math Bundle  Life Cycle Puzzles and Sea Creatures Research It will be 50% off for 24 hours. 

While you are there, check out some new items in my KinderMyles store including Life Cycles Graph It.

Have a great week!
Jenn


1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have been busy! Thanks for sharing all of your goodies :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete