Friday, April 18, 2014

Five for Friday, Freebie & Monkeys

It is Friday....of our Spring Break. Time to link up with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday, TBA Freebie Friday Primary Gal's Friday Free-for-all& EduClips.

Really...what do I have to share when I haven't been in class and I've been blogging this week? 

1. EduClips - Did you hear that Sarah has a new store? How exciting is it?

edu-clips sale button
She is having a sale this weekend to celebrate the opening. I previewed the store (yeah!) and picked up a freebie set of monkeys. I am linking up with her blog. You can check out other teacher bloggers who've designed units with her graphics. Here are some recent sets I've made featuring her graphics (3 of the life cycle graphics in my Graph It set are hers)

2 - I made a set of Math games to go with the monkey set. Here we are finding 2 bunches of bananas that total 10 in a mini-pocket chart. Bananas Over Numbers


3 - You are getting a freebie - decomposing ten and recording it as subtraction. Includes game mats, pieces, a recording sheet and a printable. : ) 


4 - Soccer Sort It! Score It! In this game, students sort the cvc pictures (on soccer balls) into the correct vowel sound goals. Several recording sheet options are also included.

5 - Happy Easter! I'm having a 20% sale in my TPT store.
My 2 year old requested I make her this coloring page with Kari Bolt graphics. Of course, she diligently colored the entire picture yellow before presenting it to grandma. : )

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jenn







Freebie Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Your monkey math game is delightful and will make a PERFECT math work station!
    Thank you,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete