Sunday, March 24, 2013

Linky - Noun Game & New Math Center


Time to Link Up again with Flying into First Grade. This week, it is the noun game: person, place, thing and animal.

Person Magdalyn, Mathew, Sydney, Christopher (say it really fast like it is one name because my husband and my kids are my FAV people).

Place Temple Grove Campgrounds in Transfer, PA - I spent a week every summer from 7mo to 17 yrs visiting there.

Thing Dr Pepper : ) No really, my favorite things are those that I have from my grandparents.

Animal Fred: our very hyper, very small, white and curly dog
Although I love visiting the National Zoo and the Aquarium with my kids.


I just added a Spring Clip It unit for Addition and Subtraction that coordinates with my April & May Calendar Pieces. Check It Out.
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I loved your comment about saying the names of your family fast. I agree, how do you pick?! I am your newest follower! Happy to find you!

    ReplyDelete