1. I was able to get into my classroom this afternoon to
2. My table baskets and crayon baskets look like they lost a wax war. Somehow I put them away covered in crayon marks. It scraps off easily but that will take forever! So I test ran one of each in the dishwasher (fingers crossed).
3. See the drawer front I was decorating. :)
4. I worked on cutting 7 boxes of counting jewel strands for my team - with my little helper. Then I made a SmartBoard activity to go with them.
5. I made my student nameplates and locker tags. Now to laminate and cut them out!
I am excited about the upcoming sale. My store will be 20% off and my cart is ready including a set from this Creative Clips... How about you?